Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Every dog has its day

This morning was overcast in a way that some movies are shot with a filter to leave you feeling cold. As I was getting dressed I had this feeling. I tried a new shirt today. I don't know where it came from, as I don't specifically remember buying it. It has floated from closet to craft room and back again for years and I've never worn it. But every dog has its day... As they say.



I really wasn't sure, as new outfits have a certain apprehension built up around them, but as I was searching for something to add warmth I came across a little cape and the magic happened.



It's comfy and can be worn to work.



I love these pants because they are ankle length so they lend a little bit of awkwardness which I like... I thrifted the boots and they are a mess which I also love. In combination with the shirt I feel a bit like a pirate.



I need a camera with a faster shutter speed. Or I just need to hold a pose...



This is one of my favorite places to take pictures. The clouds burned off and the sun came out as I was taking these. I love the way the light is always so beautiful in the morning and it looks as if I live in a museum...



This was my first and still my favorite picture of the day. My dogs are always so curious as to what the heck I'm doing.



Sancho usually waits very patiently at the edge of the room...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Cool blog, Miss Sara. Love what you've done with this room. I didn't realize it was in your house till I saw the piano! :D

    ReplyDelete