Saturday, June 26, 2010

Craft Punk Fashion Show: previous volumes

I was asked to be involved in the third installment of a local fashion show by a friend of my husband’s. I know that I’m in no way really able to consider myself punk, but crafty I am, so I agreed to be involved. I had my reservations about it all, but decided in the end to send in my required submissions: sketches and photos of finished pieces. This was on the 12th of June and the fashion show is scheduled in August… So I’ve been told. I have heard nothing after the initial call for designers and a preliminary email….
I have since halted on all “designing” since I don’t want to be making things specifically for a show that I have no idea whether or not I’m going to be in…
In order to satiate my need for a blogging subject and also to mull this whole fashion show dilemma over I decided to show you wonderful readers Craft Punk Volumes One and Two. Please enjoy…








































Note: I did not take any of these pictures. I do know who did. I don't know who the models or the designers are. These were the pictures available via facebook. I claim no credit for any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment