Sunday, January 4, 2009

Zebra stripes and food poisoning...

My sewing machine has been returned and we have been inseparable ever since! A love like this...

I spent most of Friday afternoon making a blouse for work. Its not very exciting or me, but I must look professional and respectable at my job. All she's missing is some buttons, a wash and a good pressing.

I spent Saturday afternoon making a very posh high waisted skirt out of the zebra print I couldn't leave Hobby Lobby with out. And most of this morning messing with the waist band and front pleats because, apparently, I have a thick middle. I'm rather pleased with the results.

In other news: I tried my hand at cooking yesterday and made green chili with pork and hash browns for lunch. It was almost burn your face off hot. We enjoyed it and my husband promptly threw it up two hours later. I started feeling queezy later and we had pepto for dinner.

Perhaps I will stick to sewing...

No comments:

Post a Comment