I was thinking the other day I'm getting close to being 25. Very close. And while I know this is not very old, I feel like I am getting to the age where I should be acting like an adult. Scary I know, but I think that 25 will hold many good things for me. I love lists and this is going to be my "Five years" list. I borrowed this idea from BitCat blog. 25 things I want to do in the next five years. I don't want to be thirty and feeling like my life is lacking and I should have done more in my twenties. So here goes!
1. get a career.
2. grow my hair long.
3. get rid of all the extra stuff I have and don't want or need.
4. wear only clothes that make me feel good.
5. learn to cook more than two things.
6. stay smoke free.
7. sew the majority of my clothes.
8. pay all my bills myself.
9. take a vacation.
10. get tattooed, a lot.
11. finish my college program.
12. move to another state.
13. enjoy my marriage.
14. be good at my job.
15. enjoy my home.
16. love my cat.
17. take care of my husband.
18. take care of myself.
19. spend time with my friends.
20. continue blogging.
21. illustrate and co-write a children's book.
22. forgive more.
23. let what doesn't matter truly slide.
25. encourage those around me.
I can't wait for the rest of my life. I think about the future and I get excited.