Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tattoo inpiration

I've been watching instant netfilx episodes of LA Ink and have been craving a tattoo…. I have so many ideas for the tattoos I want so I thought I would share a little inspiration for what I've been wanting...

This will probably be my next tattoo when I save up the scratch. I want a low stomach piece that combines a little lettering I already have in a banner and Dia de los Muertos or Sugar Skulls with all sorta flowery lovely things something like this…



I want to start at least a half sleeve devoted to sewing with the cap on the shoulder being the sewing machine I learned to sew on. My mother's Singer
I need to think of some other things to include, scissors? Spool of thread? Pin cushion? I don't know yet?

I also want a Mom tattoo… cheese? Yes, but I love her dearly. Something like this…


but just the text(no background) that turns into a string that threads through a needle that pierces my skin. My mom has always gotten under my skin :D


I have a lot of ideas that need to be inked!

No comments:

Post a Comment