Saturday, March 13, 2010

Virtual Vacation

I have not been on a vacation since 2005. My wanderlust is overcoming me with visions of far off lands, winding side streets and unexplored woods...

I officially have Spring fever, so today the first day of my spring break, in order to satisfy my nostalgia for the places I've been, take a virtual vacation on me...

Prague, Czech Republic




This is the hostel I stayed at. Nice people, clean rooms, and had a bar in the basement. What more could you ask for?











One of the many lovely cobble stone streets that beg to be explored...







Now we travel east to Hungary, I have very few pictures of Budapest since we were there for so little time and the city is much more urban and less whimsical than Prague, but no less amazing.




A small view of the Parliament building. This building is almost so grand it was overwhelming.



And this is where we end our virtual vacation. One of the loveliest and most comfortable streets I've ever had the pleasure to walk down. If I had my way this would be the street I live on forever.
I hope you have all enjoyed a walk down my memory lane.

All pictures taken by me in Prague, Czech Republic and Budapest, Hungary (and surrounding towns).

No comments:

Post a Comment