Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pattern of the week 11.2.2009

Happy November! And to think it the year is almost over! I haven't done nearly enough of anything really! Well, in the spirit of doing what I said I would do… Here is this week's pattern.

Simplicity 5878. (circa 1965)

I absolutely love this little dress what with its little sash and pockets! I might just make one of each view. I will most definitely make at least one. Once I can finish the multitude of projects that are already laying about… This weekend was a strange one some what, in that is was four days long:) and that I wasn't even in town. I've been gallivanting about the state with the husband visiting family. And the best part about this weekend? Besides Halloween, that is? My mother took me to the Goodwill and bought me everything I wanted! I almost died with happiness. So I hope to be doing some wardrobe remixing, a la the Clothes Horse. So be looking for those in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment