Instead of another pattern that I "plan" to make ;) this week I will show the progress I have made on the first pattern of the week.
I made this in the crepe back satin I had planned, using the crepe side.
I'm trying out seam binding( although I don't think I'm doing it correctly) because the fabric ravels so easily.
I put in a purple zipper to match the seams.
I'm going to have to adjust the darts because I'm a little thicker around the middle than the pattern ideals…
I think once I throw the waist band on it'll be perfect. Modeled pictures of the finished project next week, Lets keep our fingers crossed!