Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Recipe for a lazy Sunday

For today, I am going to relax with a friend and maybe do some holiday crafting. But for the most part I will be doing not much of anything. After a large scale rearranging of the living space last night I am just a little... tired, so I will sit back and relax with a cup of motivation (coffee) and a warm little slice of pumpkin bread. And so all of you may do the same...


Pumpkin Bread


I cup Brown sugar firmly packed
1/2 cup Granulated sugar
I cup Pumpkin
1/2 cup oil
2 large eggs
2 cups flour
1 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. each of salt, nutmeg, cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ginger (optional)
1/4 cup water (if at low altitude)

Combine brown and granulated sugar, pumpkin, oil and eggs together in a large bowl, blending well. Sift in dry ingredients. Mix well. Add water, mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 65-75 minutes.

You can use fresh or canned pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment