Sunday, October 18, 2009

When I'm Sick...

I had the misfortune of falling ill on a Friday. Which leaves me to be absolutely miserable all weekend when I should be out having fun with my husband. Although, there is something oddly comforting about being sick. The excuse to stay in bed all day and have my husband take care of me instead of the other way around is a nice one. I think a truer self comes out when one is ill. I am a creature of habits; I always want the same comforting things when I'm sick…

I want my dad to wash my hair. I know this may sound really strange, but my dad owned a barber shop the entire time I was growing up and he would always wash my hair in the sink. There is nothing more relaxing than to have someone else wash your hair…

I want bread with real butter, hot tea and chicken noodle soup.




I want to watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.


I want to lay on this little chaise lounge with a hot water bottle on my head.


I want fluffy slippers and the comfiest pajamas in the world…


But most of all I just want to feel better.

Pattern of the week tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment