Friday, February 26, 2010

spring wish list

I'm still sick, but not so much that I can't get out of bed... It feels like its been forever, but I'm slowly making my way back into real life... so in order to get back into real life my first blog post is about a wish list! haha I know. I live in a fantasy world most days... so here it is, the things I most want (and need) for spring.

New hand bag

Balenciaga shoes. (yeah, right)

Brown belt. I found one that was perfect but I was robbed! I was going to pay for it and it had been recalled so they couldn't sell it to me. Robbed, I tell you!

I want some Oxford flats. Maybe not these colors… but I do love these.

I want these. They are perfectomundo.

I want this blazer. Elizabeth and James… how I love thee...

New specs. I don't know if I want statement glasses…

like these….

But I don't know… we'll see.

Leather Jacket! Natalie Portman is so freeken cute! I want a bad ass leather cropped jacket. I found one but being the broke girl I'm not able to afford it… ::tear::


And I want baggy tees in lotsa colors. I need colors and shirts… bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment